– The No. 16 ranked Oregon men’s basketball team (21-6, 10-4 Pac-12) put its recent two-game skid behind them and comfortably beat in-state rival Oregon State 91-81 in front of a sold out Matthew Knight Arena Crowd. It was the first sell out of the season.
– Snapping out of his recent slump, freshman guard Tyler Dorsey tied his career-high of 25 points against Oregon State, helping Oregon even the Civil War series to one a piece this season.
– Here are the photos from men’s Civil War basketball game Saturday night.
– The No. 14 ranked Oregon baseball team put the finishing touches on its sweep of San Diego State with a 4-3 win on Sunday.
– On senior night, Oregon women’s basketball (20-7, 9-7 Pac-12) was able bolster its NCAA Tournament resume by defeating USC 69-60 on Sunday afternoon. They have two games remaining on the season against California and Stanford.
– Oregon women’s basketball sent its senior class off with a win over USC. Here’s the story.
– In its final game of the 30th Louisiana Classic, Oregon softball delivered a beatdown of Central Arkansas for the second time in two days with a final score of 19-3 on Sunday.
Follow Hayden Kim on Twitter @HayDayKim