Oregon volleyball wins first road game of season, fourth in a row

In their first road game of the season the Oregon Ducks defeated Seattle University in four sets (26-28, 25-12, 25-17, 25-16). The win is the fourth in a row for the Ducks (4-2). Lindsey Vander Weide finished with 10 kills and a career-high 18 digs for her third double-double of …

In their first road game of the season the Oregon Ducks defeated Seattle University in four sets (26-28, 25-12, 25-17, 25-16). The win is the fourth in a row for the Ducks (4-2).

Lindsey Vander Weide finished with 10 kills and a career-high 18 digs for her third double-double of the year. Taylor Agost had 17 kills, which ties a career-high. Brooke Van Sickle had nine kills and eight digs. With Oregon leading the set one 24-23, Seattle fought back to tie the set at 25-25 and won the set 28-26. The Ducks bounced back in a strong way to take three sets in a row and the match.

Oregon heads home to prepare for the Nike Invitational this weekend at Matthew Knight Arena. The Ducks take on No. 21 Illinois Friday at 7 p.m. St. Mary’s will play Belmont before the Ducks take the court.

Follow Zak Laster on Twitter @zlast3445