2019.03.24.EMG.BCG.MBB.vs.Irvine-45.jpg

Ducks forward Kenny Wooten (14) blocks a shot. Oregon Ducks men's basketball takes on University of California Irvine at SAP Center in San Jose, Calif. on March 24, 2019. (Ben Green/Emerald)

Kenny Wooten is no longer the lone undrafted Duck. 

The 6-foot-9 shot blocker will join the New York Knicks summer league team. On Monday night Wooten tweeted out “New York Knicks.” The signing of Wooten was later confirmed by the New York Post

Wooten averaged 6.3 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 blocks per game in his sophomore season with the Ducks. In two years at Oregon, Wooten vauleted himself into third all time on the UO career blocks list with 166. He earned Pac-12 All-Defensive team selections in two seasons with the Ducks for his tenacious shot blocking.

All three Ducks (Wooten, Bol Bol and Louis King), who entered their name into the 2019 draft, are now with an NBA team. 

Follow Gabriel on Twitter @gabe_ornelas

Gabriel Ornelas is the Sports editor. Previously, he was a sports reporter covering everything from football to women's beach volleyball. Ornelas is a senior from Bakersfield, California, and is pursuing a journalism degree.

As UO's independent student-run publication, the Daily Emerald covers all things Ducks, and covering the NCAA tournament is one of the most exciting opportunities for Emerald sports reporters. Any donation large or small helps support independent student journalism and provides Emerald reporters with the opportunity to cover the Ducks' shot at bringing a national title home to Eugene.