I’m with UO, One Oregon advance to executive runoff election

The One Oregon and I’m with UO executive tickets have advanced to runoff election next week.

The I’m with UO and One Oregon executive tickets have advanced to the 2016 ASUO runoff election.

A total of 6,269 students voted in this week’s election. I’m with UO’s Quinn Haaga received 2,306 votes, while One Oregon’s Zach Rentschler came in second with 2,056.

Haaga said she’s proud of the work her slate and team has done the past week.

“In the light of the results today, it goes to show that hard work pays off,” she said. “Our slate and team have done an incredible amount of hard work this week and are looking forward to next week.”

Rentschler said he’s optimistic about next week’s election, although the sanctions banning One Oregon from campaigning until April 11 are still in place. The constitution court is still reviewing whether or not to keep the sanctions in place from April 12 to 14.

“I’m really proud of our team and what we did last week,” Rentschler said. “I’m excited for the next week.”

Duck Squad’s Samara Mokaya received 963 votes in total, eliminating her from contention. She could not be reached for comment Friday night.

The ballot measure about funding initiative passed with 3,578 votes, or 83.6 percent of the total votes.

Here are all the candidates that have advanced to next week’s runoff election:

Executive ticket: I’m with UO and One Oregon (1 year term)

Senate Seat 1, Program Finance Committee (1 year): Abdullah Alshobiky of One Oregon and Julia McInnis of I’m with UO

Senate Seat 2, Program Finance Committee (2 year): Jordan Allison of I’m with UO and Lauren Horner of One Oregon 

Senate Seat 4, EMU Board (1 year): Madison Moskowitz of I’m with UO and Christine Lu of One Oregon 

Senate Seat 5, EMU Board (2 year): Erika Goto of I’m with UO and Brendan Carey of One Oregon 

Senate Seat 6, EMU Board (1 year): Tess Mor of I’m with UO and Drew Williams of One Oregon 

Senate Seat 7, Athletic and Contracts Finance Committee (2 year): Keegan WIlliams-Thomas of I’m with UO and Alex Reasoner of One Oregon 

Senate seat 9, Department Finance Committee (2 year): Hassan Almumen of I’m with UO and Camila Merlo Flores of One Oregon 

Senate Seat 12, English, History, Language (2 year): Lisa Smith of I’m with UO and Leo Zhong of Duck Squad

Senate Seat 16, Life Sciences (2 year): Hao Tan of I’m with UO and Jordan Thierry of One Oregon

Senate Seat 17, Social Studies (1 year): Pablo Alvarez of I’m with UO and Margaret Butler of One Oregon

Senate Seat 18, Physical and Computer Sciences (1 year): Blair Toy of I’m with UO and Rachel David of Duck Squad and Edward Szczepanski of One Oregon

Senate Seat 20, Education and Undeclared (2 year): Ellie Holschler of I’m with UO and Mikayla Rowe of One Oregon

Program Finance Committee at-large (2 year): Luci Charlton and Claudia-Rose Mehranbod of I’m with UO and Emily Pearson of One Oregon

Athletic and Contracts Finance Committee at-large (2 year): Ben Brown of I’m with UO and Solomon Greenwald of One Oregon

Department Finance Committee at-large (1 year): Pen Guo of I’m with UO and Nicole Leisy of One Oregon

Department Finance Committee at-large (2 year): Olivia Anderson of One Oregon and Janelle Bond of I’m with UO

EMU Board at-large (1 year): Emily McAlindin and Alex Pear of I’m with UO and Olivia Onustock of One Oregon

Student Planning and Construction Committee (1 year): Woo-Rim Lee of I’m with UO and Allison Bruno of One Oregon

Student Recreation Center Advisory Board (2 year): Claire Bange of One Oregon, Peri Langlois, Rachael Wallace and Rachel Wilson of I’m with UO

Associated Students Presidential Advisory Council (2 year): Rachel Benner of I’m with UO and Mikkel Hendison of One Oregon

Here’s the list of the candidates who have won:

Senate Seat 11, Journalism (1 year): Blair Barnes of I’m with UO

Senate Seat 13, Music, Art, Public Policy (2 year): Lauren Young of I’m with UO

Senate Seat 14, Business (2 year): Emily Huang of I’m with UO

Senate Seat 22, Graduate Arts & Humanities (2 year): Terra Wheeler of One Oregon

Senate Seat 23, Law and Sciences (1 year): Awab Rawi of One Oregon

Athletic and Contracts Finance Committee at-large (1 year): Maddie Moore and Morgan Krakow of I’m with UO

EMU Board at-large (2 year): Adrianna Roberts and Sammi Wong of I’m with UO

The runoff election takes placed from April 11 to April 15.