by Skyla Patton
Have you always had a deep connection with Rudolph, like he really gets you? Or maybe you fancied yourself to be more of the Grinch type—who knows? Take this quiz to find out which holiday character totally agrees with you! Remember to write down your answers for the end.
- ‘Tis the season—you’ve found yourself under the mistletoe. What’s next?
- Pucker up and go get a kiss from someone pretty!
- Um, yuck, no. Romance is for losers.
- Only if it’s past the third date—you’re old fashioned.
- Give your significant other the best smooch they’ve ever had.
- You see someone getting picked on at a party. What do you do?
- Roll up your sleeves and cut down that bully with kindness.
- Cackle from a distance and make everyone uncomfortable.
- Offer some wise words to the bully about why they feel the way they do.
- Mark them down on the “Naughty” list so fast they won’t know what happened.
- Your favorite Christmas bedtime snack is…
- An overflowing glass of eggnog.
- A cup of Jägermeister with a sour face to top it off.
- A nice cold slushie with a cherry on top.
- A warm cup of milk with cookies.
- You just picked a tree fresh off the farm. What are your decoration go-to’s?
- As many funky knick-knacks and twinkly lights as you can fit.
- You don’t do Christmas trees. What a stupid, boring plant.
- Ornaments that look like birds, popcorn strings, etc.—everything nature-themed.
- Pictures of your family, toys for the kids to open and lots of pretty lights!
- It’s the first heavy snowfall of the year! How do you celebrate?
- Round up all your friends and get to building snow forts.
- Ugh, close the curtains and crank the heater up even higher.
- See who can build the coolest snowman (hint: it’s you).
- Chain up the tires on the car and get ready for a snowy adventure.
If you answered mostly 1’s: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
You like to have fun all day, every day and you wear your heart on your sleeve. You might be a little bit quirky or have some funny ideas, but your friends love you for it—and being weird is so in right now! Keep being the life of the party and let your light shine bright.
If you answered mostly 2’s: The Grinch
The holiday’s just aren’t your thing, but you still know how to have a good time in your own way. You probably won’t be found decking out the tree or making snow angels, but you know how to cook a mean ham and your friends think you’re the best old grump ever. Spike the eggnog, kick your feet back and watch the holiday madness rage on.
If you answered mostly 3’s: Frosty the Snowman
Your wisdom is beyond your age, and you often end up looking after your friends who want to take the sleigh for a ride after a few too many vodka-cranberries. You’re the glue that holds everyone together, and everyone knows they can turn to you for a good story or a fun time. Light up your corn cob pipe, find a cozy spot to relax and remember to let loose sometimes.
If you answered mostly 4’s: Santa Claus
That’s right, you’re the man himself—and you have all the coolest toys. Your kindness is endless, but you can set a firm tone when it comes to those naughty list people. Everyone always thinks your presents are the best, probably because you put so much thought and love into each one. Eat that extra cookie, buy that red sweater you like so much and keep brightening everyone’s lives with your laugh and smile.