Podcast: Spotlight on Science: Science journalism with Becca Cudmore

In this installment of Spotlight on Science, arts and culture writer Frankie Lewis speaks with journalist Becca Cudmore. Within their conversation are the struggles of being a science journalist, Cudmore’s work for Audobon and Nautilus, and a brief preview of her upcoming story on Cougar’s in the Pacific North West. …

In this installment of Spotlight on Science, arts and culture writer Frankie Lewis speaks with journalist Becca Cudmore. Within their conversation are the struggles of being a science journalist, Cudmore’s work for Audobon and Nautilus, and a brief preview of her upcoming story on Cougar’s in the Pacific North West.

Spotlight on Science is a series from the Emerald Podcast Network designed ot spark conversations across disciplines with researchers at the University of Oregging in researchers to discuss their work in a way that is understandable to everyone.

Music in this episode is “Zombie Disco” by Six Umbrellas.

This episode was produced by Alec Cowan.

Podcast Editor

Ryan Nguyen is the podcast editor and an aspiring investigative reporter. He manages, produces and edits several Emerald Podcast Network programs a week. Previously, Nguyen covered student government as a news reporter.