Knot Another Sneaker Podcast graphic

"It's weird to think that people almost think of this as a drug deal."

Emerald Engagement Editor Jake Willard and friend Julian Ossias discuss the sneakers that they're looking forward to this month, the re-opening of Nike's first store, snakeskin Air Jordan 11 lows and their experience buying and selling sneakers on the internet.

Follow this podcast on Instagram at @notanothersneaker.

"Knot Another Sneaker Podcast" is a series from the Emerald Podcast Network that breaks down the latest news, releases and hype in the world of sneakers. In each episode, Engagement Editor and sneakerhead Jake Willard sits down with his friend Julian Ossias to discuss new shoes set to release each week, the biggest and latest trends in the culture and what sneakers they hope to cop. Episodes will be full of hot takes, sneaker history and plenty of anecdotes that they hope people with all levels of sneaker knowledge will enjoy.

Ryan Nguyen produced this podcast. Alexandra Radifera edited. Music is “Drip” by Yung Kartz.

Sneakerhead and runner. Engagement Editor. Size 8.5.

Podcast Editor

Ryan Nguyen is the podcast editor and an aspiring education reporter. He manages, produces and edits several Emerald Podcast Network programs a week. Previously, Nguyen covered student government as a news reporter.