Arts and culture podcast logo

(Regan Nelson/Emerald)

The battle for Winterfell has ended, and everyone is still recovering from the emotional roller coaster. Opinion Editor Jason Bibeau and Engagement Editor Jake Willard are joined by the Emerald Sports Desk — editor Jack Butler and reporters Gabe Ornelas and Sierra Webster — as they break down their thoughts on the longest battle in cinematic history.

---

Podcast Desk Editor Ryan Nguyen produced and edited this podcast. Music is "Dark Dramatic Music" by Mattia Cupelli, modified under a free-to-use license.

Sneakerhead and runner. Engagement Editor. Size 8.5.

Opinion Editor

I love opinions. Tell me yours.

Sierra Webster is a sports reporter covering women's basketball, soccer and track and field. Find her work at www.sierrawebster.com. Contact: [email protected]

Gabriel is a sports reporter covering women's volleyball, women's soccer, men's basketball, baseball, women's lacrosse and football.

Podcast Editor

Ryan Nguyen is the podcast editor and an aspiring education reporter. He manages, produces and edits several Emerald Podcast Network programs a week. Previously, Nguyen covered student government as a news reporter.