Podcast Logo: Emerald recommends

Associate Podcast Editor Sararosa Davies, arts and culture reporter Nic Castillon, news reporter Donny Morrison and Podcast Editor Ryan Nguyen discuss their picks for their favorite songs for dead week.

Check out their picks in our Spotify playlist and listen to hear our top study song picks for dead week. This podcast and some of these songs contain explicit language.

Associate Podcast Editor Sararosa Davies produced this episode of Emerald Recommends. Podcast Editor Ryan Nguyen edited.

Sararosa Davies is the associate podcast editor at the Emerald and has been on staff since her freshman year. She focuses on Arts & Culture podcasts and produces the Emerald Recommends series. Sararosa loves hummus, music and weird theatre.

Nic is an Arts and Culture writer for the Daily Emerald. Mostly music stuff, you know. You can also hear him DJ on KWVA every Wednesday... Jimmy Buffet and Captain Beefheart... that sort of stuff.

News Reporter

Donny Morrison is a news reporter covering the city beat for the Daily Emerald. In the past he's written feature stories for both Ethos Magazine and The Torch. He takes strictly cold showers.

Podcast Editor

Ryan Nguyen is the podcast editor and an aspiring education reporter. He manages, produces and edits several Emerald Podcast Network programs a week. Previously, Nguyen covered student government as a news reporter.