Video: Thanksgiving Meal fit for a College Student
How to celebrate Thanksgiving as a College Student:
- Spread a spoonful of butter over a pan.
- Rip three pieces of white bread into pieces and pour into the pan.
- Pour in one tablespoon of onion.
- Pour in a generous pinch of vegetable seasoning.
- Pour in three tablespoons of chicken broth and a sprinkle of salt.
- Mix everything and put in oven while it’s preheating to 410 degrees.
- Take out in about 15 minutes.
- Cut Turkey breast into very thin pieces and place on a buttered pan.
- Put in oven and take out in about 35 minutes. Make sure the inside is cooked.
- Boil ½ cup of water in a pot.
- Pour the frozen peas in, a tablespoon of olive oil, and a pinch of salt.
- Stir and let simmer for ten minutes.
- Drain the water out.
- Bake two potatoes in the microwave (about four minutes, or press potato button.)
- Place the potatoes in a bowl, and add two tablespoons of butter, 1/3 cup of milk, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend with beater.
- Pour 1/3 cup of instant vanilla pudding mix in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of pumpkin and 1 cup of milk.
- Beat until well mixed, then add a tablespoon of brown sugar and beat some more.