NewsTechnology

New student schedule builder on DuckWeb available Friday

A new schedule building tool called Schedule Builder is going to be added to DuckWeb Friday, Oct. 30 at eight a.m.

The tool allows students to create a schedule template for classes they wish to register for the following term. Students can also use the tool to block out time slots for other activities, according to a press release from the University of Oregon.

Schedule Builder can take a student’s desired courses  and produce a multitude of class schedule options. Students can block out time for extracurricular activities such as breaks, study time, jobs, and athletics so they don’t interfere with their classes.

The tool also can help maximize credit hours each term and can give students alternatives when a course is unavailable or full during term registration.

Students can demo the software from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in front of the EMU the day it launches.

More information here.

Eric Schucht

Eric Schucht

Eric is a videographer for The Emerald. A journalism major at the University of Oregon, Eric spends his free time failing at parallel parking and searching for the lost television remote.