Video: The only way to celebrate National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day
Today – Wednesday, October 21 – is National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day. What better way to celebrate than to actually make pumpkin cheesecakes? You’ll find the recipe below.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes (Makes up to 24 mini cheesecakes)
About 8 or 9 graham crackers
½ cup of butter
2 lbs. of cream cheese (let sit out while making crust)
½ cup of sugar
¼ cup of sour cream
About 1 ½ eggs
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1 ¼ cup of pumpkin
a pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Smash the graham crackers into fine pieces in a mixing bowl using your fingers or a fork.
3. Melt the butter in a separate bowl in the microwave for one minute.
4. Pour the butter into the graham cracker crumbs and mix until well blended.
5. Place the cupcake liners in muffin pans.
6. Press about a spoonful of the mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner, flattening the mixture out.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
1. Beat the eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a mixing bowl for about one minute.
2. Add the sour cream, pumpkin, and cream cheese to the mixture.
3. Beat everything together for about three minutes or until everything’s combined.
4. Pour the mixture throughout each cupcake liner, filling each liner about ¾ of the way.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
6. Refrigerate for two hours.