Arts & CultureFashion

Splash into summer with these 6 adorable (and affordable) swimsuits

It’s that time of year when swimsuit season sneaks up on all of us. It’s pretty ironic that the smallest pieces of clothing cost way more than your average pair of pants.

To help combat the urge to spend hundreds of dollars on the hottest suits for the season, I have made a list of cheap finds for your guilt-free shopping trip. Don’t forget to lather on the sunscreen!

1. H&M’s ruffled H&M floral bikini top:

HM swimsuit

H&M is easily the best choice for cheap and trendy swimsuits. This is currently my favorite top from them and you can have it in four colors for only $14.95!

2. Forever 21’s Textured Neoprene Cutout bikini top:

Forever 21 bikini top

Much like H&M, Forever 21 has a swimsuit for everyone. They do a great job providing suits that encompass the latest fashion trends from the runways for under $30. This one’s sleek and far from your standard swim top at a mere $17.90.

3. Rosewe’s Two-Piece Multicolored bikini: 

124175_G_1429002973584

You’re going to love me for this find. The best knockoff Triangle swimsuit is on the market for just $19.25. You can find it in five different color block options (Why not have them all?!).

4. Victoria’s Secret’s Flounce Bralette swim top:

VS swimsuit

Victoria’s Secret offers a huge selection of styles, shapes, colors and prints perfect for summer. The clearance swim section tends to be overlooked and is full of hidden treasures. This top is on sale for $18 (originally $30.50). The matching bottoms are also on sale for $12!

5. Urban Outfitter’s Printed Ruched High-Waist Bikini Bottom:

Urban Outfitters swimsuit

Urban Outfitters’ selection of swimsuits is one of the best. Its website currently offers a selection of high-waisted bottoms on sale for $24.99 (originally $42). They can be mixed and matched with one of the many bikini tops also found on their site.

6. Top Shop’s one-piece ’70s retro halter:

TopShop Swmisuit

Vibrant color, perfect for summer. Not too revealing on the top or bottom. A little more pricey, but a great find nonetheless for $68.

Follow Hailey Geller @hgeller30

Hailey Geller

Hailey Geller

Hailey is currently a fashion writer for the Emerald's Arts & Culture desk. She was previously the health and safety reporter for the Emerald's News desk.