CrimeNews

Several women have reportedly been watched by suspicious suspect near south campus

Recently, a number of women have reported being suspiciously watched by a man in a vehicle to Eugene Police Department. Last week, another report was filed.

The reports said that the incidents took place near the south of the University of Oregon campus.

The culprit has been described as a 40-50 year-old-caucasian male, with a medium build and long brown hair. The vehicle involved was reported as a gold 1996 Ford F150 4×4, with some damage to the rear passenger side. The license plate is WYX 846.

The police said women should be aware of their surroundings and be especially mindful around campus.

In the event that a suspicious incident is to occur, police said to take note of the description of the suspicious suspect and/or vehicle, including a license plate number if possible and call 9-1-1 to report the incident.

Andrew Field

Andrew Field

Former Japan Times intern. Daily Emerald reporter and FishDuck editor. Tokyo-Singapore-Houston-Eugene, but Oregonian forever. West Ham United and Portland Timbers fan.

If you got a tip for me on an issue you feel I should be covering, don't hesitate to leave me an email ([email protected]).