ASUONews

Miles Sisk listed as candidate for ASUO president on new We Are Oregon site

We Are Oregon was the third and final campaign to launch its website on March 16, in addition to its Facebook page and Twitter.

Miles Sisk is the slate’s presidential candidate, alongside Haley Wilson for internal vice president and Adam Gould for external vice president.

Sisk is a junior political science major and has been involved in the ASUO since his freshman year, currently sitting as the Senate vice president and chair of the EMU board. Wilson is an at-large member of the EMU board and has served as a legislative intern with the U.S. Senate. Gould has also interned with the U.S. Senate and is involved with QuackPAC.

We Are Oregon’s platform centers on campus safety and student involvement, among other things. A full list of the candidates can be found here.

Kaylee Tornay

Kaylee Tornay

Kaylee is the Emerald's 2015-2016 Hiring and Training Director. Formerly an ASUO reporter for the News Desk and writer for the Arts and Culture Desk, Kaylee has also interned for the Medford Mail Tribune and freelanced for the Bend Bulletin.
Ask her to discuss local journalism or for tips on throwing shade at people who take up too much room on the sidewalk.