NewsUncategorized

President Lariviere appoints new vice president for Finance and Administration

Jamie [email protected]@CE directory@@, Executive Senior Associate Athletic Director for Finance and [email protected]@CE directory@@, has been chosen to serve as the new Vice President for Finance and Administration; the appointment will take effect Jan. 1st, 2012.

Current Vice President for Finance and Administration, Frances [email protected]@CE directory@@, announced in February that she would be stepping down next June. Moffitt will assume responsibilities six months before Dyke plans to leave in order to allow overlap for a smooth transition, and Dyke will become an advisor to Interim Provost Lorraine [email protected]@CE directory@@.

“I appreciate the accomplishments and improvements during the past six years of leadership from Frances Dyke,” Lariviere said. “The University is well-positioned to continue this trajectory with Jamie Moffitt’s expertise and determination.”

Moffitt has served as Senior Associate Athletic Director for Finance and Administration since May 2010, and was previously Associate Dean for Finance and Operations at the University of Oregon School of Law from 2003 to 2010. Her resume is impressive to say the least, including a senior executive position at a Boston-based technology company and Juris Doctorate from Harvard Law School.

“I am excited about the opportunity to strengthen and further align our central administrative and financial functions with the University’s core mission of teaching, research and service,” Moffitt said.

Daily Emerald

Daily Emerald