Top 10 reasons we wish we were still freshmen
Here at the opinion desk, we’ve become smelly, hardened cynics. We now look at the freshman class with envious eyes wishing we were still in the infancy of our college careers. Here’s the top ten reasons we wish we were still new and green.
10. You can take “Russian Humor” and “Italian Long Sword” and still be on track to graduate in four years with a pre-med degree
9. Insta-friends from your dorm
8. Your “money” is replenished every Sunday
7. Free stuff from all the groups trying to recruit you
6. Empty nest syndrome = care packages
5. Five-minute commute to class
4. That first walk to Autzen
3. Local food night at Carson
2. Absolute freedom — with a safety net
1. Whammies, bro.
Do you appreciate independent student journalism? Emerald Media Group is a non-profit organization. Please consider a donation to support our mission.