10 signs that your house might be a party house
Our college careers simply wouldn’t be complete without a good house party here and there. Whether it’s the Kappa Kappa Gamma liveout on East 19th Avenue and Hilyard Street, or the “Patty House,” students know there are a handful of houses that supply the University community with the most memorable venues, fattest parties and even some Eugene Police funding via an amazingly high MIP-per-capita ratio. Living in one of these houses is an endless party/noise complaint: Here are 10 signs that your house just might be one of them.
- One of your roommates is involved in Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Your house has a name
- Your front porch is bigger than your living room
- You have a beer bong tied to your flag pole, and a custom beer pong table
- You’d wake up buzzed if you slept on your beer-stained carpet
- You spend more on noise complaints than you do on food
- The constant echo of House music
- Dough Co. is a legitimate food group in your household
- Your iPod has been stolen about 80 times
- The cops know your house by the name you call it
Do you appreciate independent student journalism? Emerald Media Group is a non-profit organization. Please consider a donation to support our mission.